FNWL Organic Rose Hip Seed Total CO2 Extract is obtained from the seeds of Rosa canina.
Organic Rose Hip Seed Total CO2 Extract contains all of the beneficial lipophilic constituents that are soluble using CO2 supercritical extraction. It possesses an impressive nutrient profile that includes 20-35% alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3 essential fatty acid) and 41-59% linoleic acid (omega-6 fatty acid). It also contains tocopherols and carotenoids. A maximum 0.1% Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract has been added to ensure stable shelf life.
The numerous benefits of Organic Rose Hip Seed Total CO2 Extract have been scientifically proven (Pareja et al 1988). Organic Rose Hip Seed Total CO2 Extract is acclaimed for its ability to support maturing and problem skin, reduce the appearance of scars and wrinkles and improve skin color and tone.
- Stable Shelf Life
- Medium Viscosity
- Absorbs Quickly, Non-Greasy
- Physical Characteristics:
- Sweet, Pleasant, Floral Aroma
- Orange to Light Reddish, Clear Oil
- Sum of Carotenoids (calculated as B-Carotene): 0.01 - 0.02%
- Impressive Ratio of Essential and Other Important Fatty Acids:
- C18:1 Oleic Acid (Omega-9) 12-22%
- C18:2 Linoleic Acid (Omega-6) 41-59%
- C18:3 Alpha Linolenic Acid (Omega-3) 20-35%
Organic Rose Hip Seed Total CO2 Is Perfectly Suited for the Following Personal Care Applications:
- Skin Care
- Lip Care
- Hair Care
Recommended Usage Rate: 1-100%.